Procurement solicitation by means of formal advertisement and sealed proposal is required on all contracts over $100,000. Advertisements include:
- Project description, project specifics, and special requirements
- Date of pre-proposal conference
- Request for Proposals (RFP)/Request for Qualifications (RFQ) or Bid opening date
- Location and method of obtaining bid documents
- Any other information deemed pertinent to competitive solicitation
Solicitations packets are posted on the website the day the ad starts.
Proposals are received by the Clerk of the Board, or other department, on the due date indicated in the solicitation. The proposals are received and date and time-stamped to insure compliance with the solicitation. Any proposal received after the date and time indicated in the solicitation are returned, un-opened to the company representative submitting the proposal.
For more information on procurement, proposals, and selection criteria please review the San Bernardino International Airport Authority (SBIAA) Construction Procedures Manual (pdf) and Exhibits (pdf).
Current Projects and Proposals
The following table outlines current projects/proposals, description, documents, supplemental documents, and closing dates.
|Project/Proposal||Description||Documents||Supplemental Documents||Closing Date|
|There are no open Bids/RFPs at this time.|